We all want to get in more time reading. But it can be challenging. That’s why we have created a second round of the MOGULS Book Club to
We all want to get in more time reading. But it can be challenging. That’s why we have created a second round of the MOGULS Book Club to ensure we are keeping up with our monthly reading! We will read one book over the course of 6 weeks and meet up for a 30 min debrief each week to chat about our insights, questions, thoughts and more!
Why Join the MOGUL Members only Book Club?
- Connect weekly with the MOGUL member community
- Intellectual stimulation
- Have the freedom to be honest and expression
- Commit to learning something new – every week!
- Groupthink is a POWERFUL way to absorb and learn new things together simply by talking about them
- Take a break from the work week
- Be held accountable to read
- Have a weekly activity outside of work!
Event Start: 4 b-weekly sessions starting Friday May 7th 12-12:30pm
Book: Edge: Turning Adversity into Advantage by Laura Huang (order your copy now from your favourite online book store)
In this book discover:
- How we can turn weaknesses into strengths and create an edge in any situation
- That success is rarely just about the quality of our ideas, credentials, and skills or effort
- Achieving success hinges on how well we shape others’ perceptions–of our strengths, certainly, but also our flaws
Each week, a section of the book will be explored and discussed creatively all while confronting the factors in our lives that seem like shortcomings and turning them into assets.
Edge shows that success is about knowing who you are and using that knowledge unapologetically and strategically. This book will teach you how to find your unique edge and keep it sharp.
These sessions will be hosted by MOGUL Member, Stephanie Rourke Jackson. Stephanie is a high energy, naturally curious problem solver who guides ambitious people and teams to generate new ideas, grow their confidence, crush limiting beliefs and discover their full potential.
**This club is EXCLUSIVE to Members Only. Books are not included and must be purchased separately.**
(Friday) 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Virtual Event Details
Event has already taken place!